Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More of my Creations and Wordful Wednesday!

Hello everyone!

I have more beanies I have created to show you. I luv 2 crochet!! It is great therapy!






What is in a name?

I chose the name Faith because it is my daughter's middle name and hope to one day pass on  crocheting to her and also so she will know that she is where most of my inspiration comes from. Then I chose Unraveled because of the meaning it had instilled in me when I put the two words together. 

Unraveled ~ : to resolve the intricacy, complexity, or obscurity of : clear up <unravel a mystery>

Some people are like well why would your faith be unraveling and it doesn't make any sense to them so before I even came out with the name I had to look it up in the dictionary to make sure what I was thinking was right.  And it was......Faith Unraveled


Playing along with Wordful Wednesday today. 

4 comments:

Cecily R said...

Adorable beanies!!

Anti-Supermom said...

So cute, my daughter would rock those :)

Happiest WW~

Kelli @ writing the waves said...

Love the purple flowers! What talent! Great name too. :)

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

I love the name of your shop and I love, love, love these crotched hats! They're fantastic. :)
Thanks for linking up last week. I'm still trying to visit as many link-ups before I post this week's WW. Following you now via GFC. Have a great day.

Post a Comment