Saturday, March 5, 2011

Quotes on Life

“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”  ~ Author Unknown


This quote is so true!  I want to live life to the fullest and to live it out as God would want me to. There is a song that my son is trying out for a solo part in his choir team called "Live Out Loud" Here are the words to the song.


By Steven Curtis Chapman



Imagine this
I get a phone call from Regis -
he says "Do you want to be a millionaire?"
They put me on a show and I win
with two lifelines to spare

Picture this
I act like nothing ever happened
and bury all the money in a coffee can
Well, I've been given more than Regis ever gave away
I was a dead man who was called to come out of my grave
I think it's time for makin' some noise

CHORUS:
Wake the neighbors
Get the word out
Come on, crank up the music, climb a mountain and shout
This is life we've been given, made to be lived out
So, la, la, la, la, live out loud

Think about this
Try to keep a bird from singing after
it's soared up in the sky
Give the sun a cloudless day and tell
it not to shine

Think about this
If we really have been given the gift
of life that will never end
And if we have been filled with living
hope, we're gonna overflow
And if God's love is burning in our
hearts, we're gonna glow
There's just no way to keep it in

CHORUS
So, la, la, la, la, live out loud
Live out loud
Everybody
La, la, la...la, la, la...la, la, la, live out loud
I wanna hear everybody
La, la, la...la, la, la...la, la, la, live out loud

Every corner of creation is a living declaration
Come join the song we were made to sing





Life is awesome and I am so very blessed. I hope that this has inspired and blessed you as it has me. Have a wonderful day!!


Cari at Faith Unraveled





0 comments:

Post a Comment